Monday, May 21, 2012
Big Daddy = Big Cokehead?!
Now, I'm no angel, however I am no junkie! Never having tried cocaine, I had to refer to the internet to check the signs of use:
* Impaired Thinking - This might explain why he took off so abruptly after declaring me the "love of his life"
* Confusion - Clearly he was very confused!
* Depression - Saw a touch of that - seemed inapropriate to the situation at hand. Especially considering it was Valentines Day. Pull it together!
* Sleeplessness - The man kept me up all night long wanting to cuddle or watch tv. I thought he might be a vampire...
* Loss Of Appetite - I wish he suffered from that - he was starting to get a bit fat!
* Decresed Sexual Appetite - Definitely not a symptom that he suffered
* Restlessness - He was like a kid in a candy store when we were together, however I thought his intense interest and desire to do 20 things at once with me was flattering...
* Very Talkative - Yes, he could talk the talk but didn't end up walking the walk. How typical!
Well, we may never know for sure, however it seems that it's a distinct possibility that I was delusionally dating a doped-up druggie!