Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Kreativ Blogger Awards
How fabulous! I was awarded as a Kreativ Blogger! Now, it's my turn to bestow the award to 7 bloggers who, in my opinion, are the most creative and fabulous bloggers around. What fun!
First, I must thank The Uneasy Writer for bestowing the award on me. It was she, my feather-penned friend, who encouraged me to write a blog. I learned pretty much all I know about blogging and posting from her. The Uneasy Writer posts eloquently and humourously on all things life-related and her musings are thoughtful and provocative. Not only does she maintain a full time job, a fabulous blog and an impressively updated Twitter account, but she is also a major Madge-fanatic AND is writing a novel. I am SO impressed by her and you will be, too:
Below are the steps that I must follow now that I have earned the award:
1. Copy and paste the Kreativ Blogger picture onto your blog.
2. Thank the person who gave you the award and post a link to their blog.
3. Write 7 things about yourself we do not know.
4. Choose 7 other bloggers to award.
5. Link to those 7 other bloggers.
6. Notify your 7 bloggers.
The 7 things you don't know about me:
1. I am highly intuitive - it's becoming stronger and stronger as I get older. It's weird!
2. I am terribly insecure (especially about my appearance)
3. I'm in therapy (see above) and not afraid to admit it
4. I need a LOT of sleep (9 hrs a night or else I'm useless)
5. I moved to London, England for 2 years for a relationship that didn't work out
6. I work in fashion for an Anna Wintour-like MAN
7. The thing I want most in life is to be in a happy, healthy relationship
Here is my list of 7 beguiling bloggers (as I'm a computer 'tard and cannot seem to post direct links, please copy and paste the links below into your browser):
1. Scandalous Housewife
What a woman! Her sense of humour makes me wish I was a funnier person. Her writing is superb and it's no wonder that she has so many devoted bishes following her.
2. The Peach Tart
Another fabulous femme (and self-described white trash southern belle) who tells it like it is in a most entertaining and kreativ way!
3. Funny Girl Goes Blog
Funny Girl writes about her real-life experiences in an honest and thoughtful, yet amusing way. Always something timely and of interest to read and it's set to music!
4. Selectively Bitchy
Get ready - this no holds barred blogger is not agraid to speak her mind! She describes herself as a "typical 20-something yuppie", however I can assure you that there is nothing typical about her 'hormonal rants' in this bewitching blog.
5. Nanny Goats in Panties
Read it for the Goat Thing of the Day. Read it for the pictures of nanny goats. Read it because everything is hilarious. Just read it!
6. Housecat Confidential
Follow the fabulous feline adventures of Fin, everyone's favourite 'senior kitizen'. It's amazing how cats and humans experience life in slightly similar fashon. Hilarious!
7. My Friends Are Sluts
So are mine. Read it!
So there they are in all their glory. Enjoy!