Sunday, October 30, 2011

Sex Type Thing


Ahhh, new sex...

Well, maybe it's not always Ahhh, maybe it's more like Uhhh... New sex is great - it's different and exciting. However, that is also what can make it anxiety-inducing and stressful. Having had new sex recently (yes!), I can attest to this. After many makeouts, I was so ready to get it on. The new guy, as yet unnamed, is smart, funny and extremely sexy. I was ready. Well, as ready as I could be, less the new nookie nerves.

What was so anxiety inducing for me? Sex is sex, right? Wrong. There are aspects of sex that are standard, however there are some that aren't. Having had fabulous foreplay previously, I knew it was a sure thing, but I didn't know how it would play out. Would we be so worried that it would effect our erotic expression? Would I be so tense that I would inadvertently (and unfortunately) deny him entry and bust the mood?? Would it be a jumbled mess of uncoordinated limbs in all the wrong places???

That is what was going on in my head at the time. What was going on in his head? Well, truth be told, both heads probably reside in the same place at that point, right?!

This nookie rookie is pleased to report that all went well. Particularly, the second time around. Practice makes purrfect!

No comments: