Sunday, March 11, 2012

Mancation Couture


You may have been wondering what to wear during mancation... So was I, until I found the perfect dress. There are many mancation fashion options, such as wearing a garbage bag (to ensure the douchey dudes steer clear), a suit of armour (to protect oneself from an onslaught of bad boy bullsh*t) or a straight jacket (because if I have to endure any more dating drama I will have to be institutionalized).
When I came up on this dress, I was ecstatic. It has a fit and flare silhouette (feminine, sexy), is knee length (I like giving attention to my gams) and still screams "Stay The Hell Away From Me!". This dress is the perfect partner to the LBD (Little Black Dress) and will be known as the LMD (Little Mancation Dress). F*cking fabulous!

No comments: