Sunday, October 19, 2008

My Couch


In addition to the fabulous fringe boots in the post below, I've also developed strong feelings for my couch. My couch and I have been spending more and more time together lately, due to the fact that the dates just haven't been working out. Being the main piece of furniture in my place (besides my bed, which I also have a strong affection for), we are together most of the time when I am at home. After a (bad) date, my couch is there to cradle my sad ass. In fact, it is the throne from where I am sitting as I compose these thoughtful posts!

1 comment:

The Uneasy Writer said...

As a fellow couch-loving gal, I can relate.
You should take advantage of the bonding time you currently share because when the right guy comes along, I'm sure he'll be a couch-lover, too. You'll never see your couch or your remote control ever, ever again.