Monday, October 20, 2008

Remote Control


One of the most irritating things about not having a man around to fix things is when complicated items, such as the intimidating clicker, break. My clicker broke a few weeks ago and I tried replacing the batteries, pushing all the buttons, banging it on the coffee table and then crying, but nothing helped. It is dead. Now I have to turn the tv on and off manually. I can live like this, but I think it's a shame that there's no one around to help out with these gadget-y things. There are lots of things that need to get done around the house (including me...) and no one to do it except pricey professionals (oh, the implications of that statement!!!).
I should mention, however, that a friend and fellow blogger informed me that once there is a man on the scene, I will lose access to both the tv and the remote!

No comments: