Sunday, August 28, 2011

Mojo Risin'


That’s right!
I guess that first kiss has woken my sex drive from a temporary slumber. In the months after my most recent breakup, I had not experienced much sexual desire. I just wasn’t interested. In fact, for quite a long time, I was disgusted by men. All men. I did start to wonder about this, but wasn’t too concerned, as it seemed a fitting feeling. Who (well, besides a man…) would feel like getting it on after a massive heartbreak?
After my last makeout session, I have been feeling quite differently. I feel sexual again. I feel sexy. I feel desire! Experiencing a sexual breakthrough is quite something. I am going to do everything I can to make the most of my sexual renaissance. I will make out with every willing partner that I am attracted to. I will enjoy the tingles and warm flushes when they strike. I will masturbate like a jail bird. Like a lurking perv.. Like a teenage boy who just discovered his first sexual fixation – just like I used to not so long ago…
Am I looking to hook up with the first attractive man who makes the grade? Um, no. Am I looking? Oh, yes!