Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Relationtip: Catcalls


Okay guys, seriously...
The catcall I received today has inspired me to educate men as to the success rate of this creepy callout. Oh, and it's not just me who feels this way... This goes for all women - believe me.

Today, while innocently pumping gas after a blissful yoga class, I was accosted with a cloying catcall. A (pot-bellied, slovenly) middle-aged man in a (dirty) wifebeater got out of his thumping, heaving truck and started panting heavily. So heavily that it could be heard over the badgering beats. All of a sudden, I hear: "Look at you, working that pump, eh? I'd like to pump you." Nice. That's exactly the kind of pick up I go for.

What came next was shocking and sickening. And unexpected, as it's usually only the lowest of the low who pull this type of move. After his charming and endearing love message, he gave the "lick-ey face" with full tongue. Lovely...

Anyhoo, we're going out on Saturday night. I'll let you know how it goes!